Cardiovascular New Drug
Cardiovascular New Drug
Rednvia (hereinafter referred to as "Company") values the personal information of users (or information subjects, hereinafter referred to as "users"), and acts in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Regulations such as the 'Information and Communication Network Utilization Act' and the 'Personal Information Protection Act' to protect user rights during use of this website (hereinafter referred to as "Website").
Through the personal information processing policy, the company informs you of the company's personal information processing policies such as items and purpose of processing, period of processing and retention, user rights and how to exercise them, and safety measures taken to protect users' personal information.
The company's personal information processing policy contains the following:
1. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Company collects and uses personal information for the purpose of confirming additional details of the user inquiries via the Company webpage and providing notification with respect to the process results.
2. Items and Methods for Personal Information Collection
(1) Items of collected personal information: For user inquiries / Name, E-mail, Company Name, Phone Number
(2) Method of collection of personal information: The Company collects personal information via the inquiry form on the Company webpage.
3. Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
The Company shall use personal information of users within the scope specified under Article 1. 'Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information' and shall not use the personal information exceeding the specified scope or disclose the same to a third party without obtaining prior consent from users, in principle. Provided, however, cases set forth below shall be considered as an exception.
(1) In case users provided prior consent to the disclosure of personal information to a third party;
(2) In cases required by law or by investigation authorities for investigation purposes in accordance with the procedures and methods determined in the relevant law.
4. Entrustment of Personal Information Processing
5. Period for Retention and Use of Personal Information
Personal information of users shall be promptly destroyed in case the purpose for collection and use of personal information is satisfied, in principle.
Provided, however, in case retention is required for dispute resolution, identity verification, etc. according to internal policies of the Company, the following items of information shall be preserved based on the specified grounds for the term set forth below.
6. Procedures and Methods for Destruction of Personal Information
Personal information of users shall be promptly destroyed in case the purpose for collection and use of personal information is satisfied, in principle. Procedures and methods for the destruction of personal information are as set forth below.
7. Rights of Users and Legal Representatives and the Method of Execution
Users or legal representatives can, at any time, request deletion of personal information provided for purposes such as customer inquiry. Request for confirmation and destruction of personal information shall be promptly handled by the privacy officer upon your written request, telephone, or email.
Personal information deleted according to a request by users or legal representatives shall be processed as specified in Article 5. ‘Period for Retention and Use of Personal Information’ and shall not be reviewed or used for any other purposes.
8. Installation, Operation of Equipment for Automatic Collection of Personal Information and Refusal thereof
The Company uses 'cookies' to store and retrieve user information from time to time. Cookies are a small amount of information sent to users' computer browser by the server (HTTP) used to operate the Website, and are also stored on the hard disk of users' PC computer.
9. Technological and Managerial Measures to Protect Personal Information
The Company takes the following technical/managerial measures to ensure safety so that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered, or damaged in the course of processing users' personal information.
10. Contact us
If you need to report or consult about any other personal information infringement, please contact the following institutions.